All photos from our own stock and taken by us. All heights include container.
If you would like a photo of any other combination of plant and pot let us know
Other plants you may like...
Aechmea 'Blue Rain'
Blue rain Bromieliad
A Truly stunning plant, and very very easy to look after. A very long lasting Blue and red flower spike with deep green glossy leaves. A real statement plant.
- Site: Bright indirect light.
- Temp: Average warmth after flowering, warm before, keep the humidity up.
- Water: After flowering keep the well at the centre of the plant topped up over the growing season. In winter keep on the dry side and do not water into the 'well'. Keep humidity up by misting.
- Feeding: A very weak liquid feed every month or so over the growing season, a very dilute mix can be poured into the rosette of leaves.
- Tip: A tip to get it to reflower is to let the water dry in the centre of the plant then place it in a plastic bag with a ripe apple for a week or so. The apple gives off ethylene gas which stimulates flowering. (This works for other plants as well)
Self Watering Container?
These plants are also available ready potted in one of our self watering containers (see container pictures below)... the price includes the plant, self watering system and container. All the plants will arrive all potted up with the self watering system installed, just unpack it and enjoy!